Tuesday, July 13, 2010



I'm 19! I'm 19! I'm 19!
I picked up Steven on Wednesday, and officially turned 19 in a McDonalds drive thru in Corona. We really wanted cookies and ice cream :).
I woke up the next morning to the puppy I found the day before, and fell back asleep. Then Steven came in and woke me up much more pleasantly. We got ready, and headed out for breakfast with Leslie. The food made me sick, and I was too cold in a skirt, so we took Leslie home and went back to my house to change. We ended up just hanging around my house for a few hours, kissing and playing with the puppies before we headed over to downtown LB for Color me Mine!








Then we went out to dinner with my family, and I got my amazing 50mm! I'm in LOVE with it.



Then Steven and I walked around Borders across the street, and went bowling!




We came home, and I passed out watching Glee.

The next day I went to work, then Steven and I went to Little Tokyo!



The next morning, we woke up and went to Disneyland!

I never went into the Sorcerer's Workshop before, and it is amazing. We spent like an hour in there.
We drew Piglet!


Steven got this delicious drink

I got my birthday pin :)



We finally rode the Finding Nemo ride. Not worth a 45 minute wait. It was cool though, but not as fantastic as I thought it'd be.


Then Steven and I had dinner at the Blue Bayou! It's the restaurant inside of Pirates. It was so romantic, and delicious. It was the best part of the day




We went shopping on Main Street, ran around Downtown Disney, and left. It was a really adorable day.



Here's some film

















Steven bought me this super cute Minnie Mouse keychain! It squeaks!





Today I picked up our cups!

I'm so pleased with how them came out!

Ok goodnight.

No comments: