Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review



January wasn't too eventful. Steven tagged along with my family to Palm Springs for New Year's. I started my Spring semester, and my 365 project.



February was fantastic. Steven and I celebrated Valentine's Day and our 3 year anniversary! I stopped working on Fridays, which opened up my weekends to seeing Steven more often.



March was a busy month. I was really involved with school, and trying to balance my life. It was fun though! I went on a field trip with my biology class to this gorgeous park in Irvine. Later that day, we saw the Watson Twins!



In April, Steven and I spent our first Easter togehter! The best part of the month had to be seeing Paul McCartney at the Hollywood Bowl. It was the most amazing concert I have ever been to. I truly believe everyone should go see him live. I also began experimenting with film photography more, and really just photography in general.



Steven turned 20 this May. We celebrated by going to Disneyland, and taking our second trip alone to San Diego. I was going through a lot of stress this month, but I felt good giving Steven a really great birthday.



June was probably the most difficult month of the year. The stress from May carried over and got a lot worse. It affected all of my relationships, and I just wasn't happy. Luckily, this didn't last too long. I got to visit my dad's side of the family, which was really nice. I got my Canon 40D back from the shop, and started feeling good about my pictures again.



July was a month for recovery. I turned 19, and had an amazing birthday. Steven took me to Disneyland, and to dinner at the Blue Bayou. It was really cute. We also got to get away to San Diego for a night to see Thrice. Steven and I spent a lot of time together this month, and it was much needed.



Thankfully, August was really great. Steven came with us on a trip to Catalina. It was so much fun! We went parasailing, kayaking, and had an amazing time on the island. My friend Amanda and I took a road trip to Colorado, and I photographed my first wedding! It was an eventful month.



September came and went pretty uneventfully. Steven took me to the zoo, which was a blast. Fall semester began, and I took a lot of pictures. Nothing too exciting happened.



October was really up and down. It was mostly spent trying to figure out where my life was going, and dealing with a lot of family issues. The good parts of the month definitely outweighed the bad. Steven and I saw Gorillaz in San Diego! It was an INCREDIBLE show. That weekend we spent Halloween together, and it was a nice night in.



November was difficult. I was sick for most of the month, but toward the end things began to look up. Steven and I spent Thanksgiving together, and I met his side of the family for the first time.



Now here we are in December! I can't even believe it's over! December was really great to me. I got to go to Disneyland with high school friends, and spent an amazing Christmas with Steven. I got back Wednesday from visiting my grandparents in Arizona, which was really nice. Today, Steven and I took pictures!

It feels good to let go of 2010. Overall, I loved it, but it'll be nice to start fresh and new. I have VERY high hopes for 2011. Lots of things are going to change, and I can't be more happy about it. I'll reveal some of my resolutions tomorrow.

I hope you all have an amazing New Year's eve, and a fantastic start to 2011. Goodnight!

1 comment:

sanahasblogspot. said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful year by the end of it, I really hope this year treats you well too. <3