Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things I Love Thursday


mint nails

(mine are currently the first!)
Conan O'Brien finding out something is cheaper than you thought easy work days taking time for yourself amazing Glee covers SPRING warm weather feeling more in love than ever Mumford & Sons radio on Pandora
pink pants & shorts

getting my feelings out in the open big birthday plans boat rides life changes talking about the future puppies that automatically fall in love with me working on new projects with my boyfriend dinner dates good friends having fun

I stepped on poison ivy today and my entire foot broke out in hives, but I took a really gorgeous instax that I'll scan in when I get home on Sunday.

Steven and I have settled on a blog title and will be making introduction posts this weekend. Stay tuned!
Enjoy your weekend friends!

No comments: