Sunday, June 19, 2011




So...
I have some AMAZING news!
Remember how Steven and I had to go to Carlsbad on Friday? Well, it was for an interview for a job in Costa Mesa. And guess what....

HE GOT IT!


This means he is moving in with me within the next 2 weeks. Incredibly excited. I cried the second he told me and didn't stop for awhile.
It's finally happening. After almost 4 and a half years of missing each other constantly, we are finally going to get to be together everyday. I'm crying out of sheer happiness again.
Once he's here we'll begin the search for a perfect apartment. I'm just oh so happy.

I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating your fathers! Here's a picture of mine and myself in 1992.


I'm off to bed. I start summer semester tomorrow, and for some reason I signed up for a 7-10:45 AM math class. Why do I do this to myself?

Have a lovely week, friends.

2 comments:

mary claire said...

SO happy for you and Steven. Can't wait to hang out more now that you'll be closer! And totally jealous of your shopping finds, they look adorable!

EmilyJosephine said...

Awe, yay! My long distance beau and I still have a little while until we can move in together. It definitely sucks waiting so I know how you feel! So excited for you though (: