Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hello October


October has always been a tough month for me. It's home to some of my worst days.
This year is different.
I am welcoming October with open sweater-clad arms, and I couldn't be more excited for what it brings.
Pumpkins, tights weather, red leaves, and of course Halloween!

Oh, and some unexpected rain


 Unfortunately, it also brings the flu.
Steven and I have been bed/sick couch ridden with sore throats and coughs for the past few days

Because of this, I have every right to stuff my face with soup and tea


Luckily, I'm feeling well enough today to go get my hair cut and dyed. I'm going back to being a redhead. I seriously can't wait!

Stay warm tonight

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that's yogi tea? What kind though? (:

Madeline Joy said...

Throat comfort!

jkd said...

i want your burberry boots!!!!