Monday, October 31, 2011

Today I spent time with my brother visiting our grandparents, and getting everything ready for Halloween.

Once Steven was home we got started on the most important Halloween tradition, pumpkin carving!

before

after
In order: my girl pumpkin with a bow, puppy paw pumpkin, Steven's amazing smiling cyclops, and Eddie's classic jack-o-latern

This is such a short post, but I love how comfortable everything is. This is the best and I want to remember this.
I am so excited to dress up and pass out candy to the local kids tomorrow! Halloween has got to be my second favorite holiday.
Only thing is I have NO idea what to dress up as quite yet. I had an idea but it didn't come together. Any ideas?
Stay safe tomorrow kids

2 comments:

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i'm jealous you got to carve a pumpkin! i didn't get to this year. last year i did carve snape into a pumpkin.

Madeline Joy said...

Snape pumpkin? You should get an award!