Thursday, December 15, 2011

How is your Christmas shopping going? Good? Great. Guess how many presents I've bought...
ONE
ONE PRESENT
and somehow that conniving boyfriend of mine convinced me to give it to him early. 
How does this happen?
Luckily, today and tomorrow I'm going shopping for everything. 
Christmas is only 10 days away!
In between stressing out about what to get everyone (I take gifting very seriously) and filling etsy orders I got to spend a lovely couple of days with my girls (minus 1.) 
We celebrated Mary Claire's birthday and surprised her by having Marielle down for the weekend. 




On her actual birthday we went out and had a little shoot with our gorgeous friend Mia. 
In love with all of these pictures!
















The rest of our weekend was spent eating, shopping, and laughing
I'm so grateful for my best friends.