Thursday, December 22, 2011

I have the longest to-do list of things to accomplish by Saturday night,
but in this bit of relaxation I'd like to share some amazing last few days.

On Monday, Miss Mary Claire & I shot a wedding at a Disneyland hotel. 
It was absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait to see all of MC's pictures!

Tuesday I did engagements at Disneyland for a relative who found me on facebook! 
Love how the world works these days.

Since the two of us had the day off, Steven and I decided to spend the day there and purchase these-
s o  e x c i t e d !
Now we can go whenever we want!
Getting to spend the day together among all of the gorgeous decorations made it finally feel like Christmastime. 





Despite some major changes, I have a feeling that this will be a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: