Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Laid Back

It's been summer weather all year long and I can't get enough of it
 Sack dress from Pitaya
Vintage belt
Nude flats by Steve Madden\
Bare legs in January is something I'm incredibly grateful for

 Snow-man Of My Dreams from Nicole by OPI

Denim shirt from Urban Outfitters
Khaki's by Levi's
Doc Martens

 Frankie is in serious need of a hair cut so he's not loving it as much as we are.
But we managed to make him smile anyways

The handsome boy up there (not Frankie, the other one) and I had the day off yesterday and took advantage of being lazy for the first time in over a month. 
We stayed in all day then left the house to wander around book stores.
We came home and kept the summer feel going with grilling up some hamburgers and hotdogs served with iced tea.
I'll miss this heat wave when it passes.


3 comments:

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i wish i had a heat wave going on here too right now! i'm just too lazy to get dressed. frankles is the cutest.
and so are you!

this elephant said...

qual post

Megan said...

You're so lovely, I really like the color of your dress with your hair :)