Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Home Inspiration: Indoor Plants

unknown source

style me pretty

erik johnson

unknown source

unknown source

unknown source

anthology mag

everyeskimo on etsy

unknown source

boskke

country living

design*sponge

unknown source

Currently drooling over indoor plants. I need more.
I bought this baby today. 
When I was younger I grew a bunch of fruits and veggies in my backyard all by myself and since we've moved in I've been dying for some touches of nature around the house.

Currently on my list to grow are-
tomatoes (duh)
strawberries
basil
rosemary
thyme
chives
and spinach

I hope I'm still lucky with plants. One of my succulents died and I didn't know it was possible to kill a succulent. I'm hoping it was already dying when I bought it two weeks ago.

I'll keep you updated.


No comments: