Monday, July 23, 2012

21!

Steven whisked me away to San Diego for my birthday weekend!
We kicked off the weekend by having dinner downtown and at midnight I was given the prettiest blue box with the prettiest little necklace inside. 
I wear it every day.

Now that it was officially my birthday, I insisted we sleep in and have a lazy morning. 

We finally dragged ourselves out of bed and headed to brunch where I had my first alcoholic beverage!


Mmmmm, pomegranate mimosa!

Steven I spent the rest of the day doing some shopping and walking off all the pancakes we ate.

Then my girls showed up and it was time to hit the town.


They did my hair, makeup, and made me feel like a total babe.
Thanks for the pictures, Mary Claire!






The rest of our night was filled with a lot of laughs and memories we'll never forget 
(and a lot of iphone pictures that will never see the light of day)

We had such an amazing time and it was truly the best birthday ever thanks to Steven and the best friends a girl could ask for!

5 comments:

maggeygrace said...

Sounds like the best 21st ever (sleeping in and lazy mornings are definitely necessary to a good morning). i ADORE that tiffany necklace. your boy did goooooood. soso cute. and my oh my! those portraits of you are beyond gorgeous. happy birthday!

Stephanie said...

I wish I had had a birthday party like yours. You looked stunning!

Tina Sosna said...

Oh happy birthday!<3
This seems to be the most wonderful day!

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

SUCH A PRETTY GIRL

Jess said...

'looks incredible! You seriously look so fantastic and happy, Happy 21st! (: