Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gift Guide 2012

Here we go again! Can you believe it's already here?! I can't! It feels like yesterday I was putting together last year's guide. Not to worry, I've updated this one to include the BEST ten gifts for the most important people in your life. You are more than welcome to take credit for finding these fantastic gifts. Consider it my gift to you.


  1. Victoria's Secret Fragrance Spray- a light body spray that will last. My favorites are "Hello Darling" and "Simply Breathless"
  2. Madewell Dotted Gloves- to keep her warm on an errands trip
  3. Baker's Recipe Cards- to write down all of those secret recipes
  4. Tea for One- the perfect pot for a mid-day boost
  5. Crossbody Bag-to fit all her stuff comfortably and stylishly
  6. Around the World Watch- because you know where you inherited your wanderlust
  7. Flock on Wooden Spoon- for a touch of whimsy in the kitchen
  8. Capri Blue Volcano Candle- a personal favorite. Trust me, it's amazing.
  9. Levi's Pullover- for cozy movie marathons
  10. J.Crew Heart Ring- because she's the heart of the family


  1. Kiehl's 'Essentials for Him' Set- tell Dad to "treat yo skin!"

  2. Kindle- perfect for the man on the go with a passion for books
  3. rag & bone Flask- because Dad deserves a break
  4. Jack Spade Money Clip- everything is better engraved
  5. Whiskey Rocks- bye bye watered down drinks!
  6. J.Crew Cotton Cashmere Sweater- Steven swears by these. So comfy.
  7. iPhone Alarm Clock- the perfect charging station for his favorite gadget.
  8. Jack Spade iPhone Case- Classic and sleek, just like him.
  9. Slate Flag Monogram Stationery by LaurelSheep- because his boring old stationary needs a modern update
  10. Burberry Brit for Men- perfect for day & night



  1. Dot by Marc Jacobs- as the description states, "perfect for every eclectic, spontaneous female"
  2. J.Crew Snood- for your chilly evening coffee dates
  3. Wire Heart Initial Ring by diamentdesigns- get each other's initials and show off your bff rings to everyone
  4. J.Crew Bow Keychain- because it's just dang cute
  5. Festive Undies- because everyone needs cute underwear
  6. Pine With Me Dress- the perfect year-round dress. Tell her to wear it with brown tights and boots in the winter, and white wedges in the summer.
  7. Itty Bitty Kitty Hairpins by sugarcookie- for her luscious locks
  8. Kate Spade Nail Polish Set- for your next sleepover
  9. Marc Jacobs for Target Gold Pouch- for a touch of luxe in her life
  10. Kate Spade Rain or Shine Bangle- to remind her when you'll be there



  1. Hunter Rain Boot-for mid-rain make out seshs
  2. Art of Shaving Kit-a treat for his face
  3. Anchor Bottle Opener- to please his inner Pirate
  4. Persol's- ultra stylish handcrafted glasses sure to please
  5. Bowtie- because bowties are cool
  6. H&M Cardigan- who are we kidding, it'll end up in your closet anyways
  7. Leather Gloves- keeps him warm and cool at the same time
  8. J.Crew Pajama Pants- another item you're going to end up stealing. These babies are so comfortable. Trust me, I steal them from Steven all the time.
  9. Diana Mini Camera- for him to capture all of your adorable moments together
  10. Beer Making Kit- because what guy wouldn't want to make his own beer? Even I want to make my own beer!
And there you have it! I hope I was a bit of help. Holiday shopping is something I stress over all year. I should learn to start early and not end up at Target every Christmas Eve crying because I still need gifts for 14 more people (totally hypothetical situation of course!)

1 comment:

Maria Alba said...

I love these ideas!!! I remembered your gift guide from last year and that was great help, too. :) I'm definitely buying that cute wooden spoon for my mom.